Women Health And Importance Of Masturbat!on
I’ve met too many women who swear, “I don’t masturbate. No. Never.” Well, masturbation is perfectly healthy ladies. Actually, it’s great for us! It’s time we stop denying and start exploring.1. It teaches you about
1. It teaches you about your body. How would you express to your partner what gets you there if you’ve never gotten there? It aids in sexual intercourse later on as well as leads to your current satisfaction. (Because notall of us have someone to do it with us)
2. It relieves stress and menstrual cramps. That beautiful climax does something more than just sexually. It releases feel-good endorphins that heighten your mood and the contractions help ease the process of menstruation, alleviating cramps.
3. It feels good. Yes, orgasms DO in fact feel good, amazing actually. I’m sure you all agree. There really is nothing that comes to mind that feels better than an orgasm. Yeah, when youpass an exam or win a race, you feel good. Not like this, though. Orgasms are one of a kind. We should all have more orgasms; the world would be a happier place.
4. Orgasms can prevent vaginal infections. The cervical contractions during climax release fluid that flushesout bacteria and promotes growth for healthy bacteria. Do it for your health!
5. It helps you fall asleep. During climax dopamine is released, followed by oxytocin, which makes you feel calm and tired. Seriously, it is like taking melatonin, except pleasurable.
6. You can’t get pregnant. Okay, this one is kind of a joke. But honestly, it’s all the benefits without the risks. You can do it a million times and I promise, you won’t have to worry about it!So, go ahead ladies. Talk about it. Practice it. Just make sure you’re doing it. Why do men get to talk about “jerking off” all the time? Our experience makes less of a mess and is definitely more appealing to watch. Go explore yourself and be proud of it!