National Universities Commission (NUC), discharges names of 58 illicit colleges in Nigeria (Full List)
Colleges Commission, NUC on Monday discharged names of 58 illicit colleges working in Nigeria.
In an announcement discharged on Monday, the commission issued a notice and educated Nigerians not to belittle any regarding the recorded colleges.
The commission said the colleges are yet to be authorized by the government and have been closed down for disregarding the national least standard for instruction.
The Executive Secretary on NUC, recorded all the illicit colleges the nation over as takes after.
1. College of Accountancy and Management Studies, working anyplace in Nigeria
2. Christians of Charity American University of Science and Technology, Nkpor, Anambra State or any of its different grounds
3. College of Industry, Yaba, Lagos or any of its different grounds
4. College of Applied Sciences and Management, Port Novo, Republic of Benin or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
5. Metalworker University, Akwa or any of its different grounds
6. Volta University College, HO, Volta Region, Ghana or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
7. Regal University, Izhia, PO BOX 800, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State or any of its different grounds
8. Atlanta University, Anyigba, Kogi state or any of its different grounds
9. Joined Christian University, Macotis grounds, Imo State or any of its different grounds
10. Joined Nigeria University College, Okija Anambra State or any of its different grounds.
11. Samuel Ahmadu University, Makurdi, Benue State or any of its different grounds
12. UNESCO University, Ndoni, Rivers State or any of its different grounds
13. Holy person Augustine’s University of Technology, Jos, Pleateu State or any of its different grounds
14. The International University, Missouri USA, Kano and Lagos examines focuses or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
15. Collumbus University, UK, working anyplace in Nigeria
16. Tiu International University, UK working anyplace in Nigeria
17. Rocks University, UK working anyplace in Nigeria
18. London External Studies, UK, working anyplace in Nigeria
19. Travelers University working anyplace in Nigeria
20. Lobi Business School, Makurdi, Benue State or any of its grounds in Nigeria
21. West African Christian University working anyplace in Nigeria
22. Bolta University College, Aba or any of its grounds in Nigeria
23. JBC Seminary Inc. (Wukari Jubilee University) Kaduna illicit grounds
24. Western University, Esie Kwara State or any of its grounds in Nigeria
25. St. Andrews University College, Abuja or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
26. EC-Council USA, Ikeja Lagos Study Center
27. Map book University, Ikot Udoso Uko, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
28. Idea College/Universities (London) Ilorin or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
29. Halifax Gateway University, Ikeja or any of its grounds in Nigeria
30. Kingdom of Christ University, Abuja or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
31. Acada University, Akinlalu Oyo state or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
32. Filfom University, Mbaise, Imo State or any of its different grounds in Nigeria
33. Houdegbe North American University grounds in Nigeria
34. Atlantic Intercontinental University, Okija Anambra State
35. Open International University, Akure 36. Center Belt University (North Central University) Otukpo
37. Lead Way University, Ugheli, Delta State 38. Metro University, Dutse/Bwari Abuja
39. Southend University, Ngwuro Egeru (Afam) Ndoki, Rivers State
40. Olympic University, Nsukka, Enugu State
41. Government College of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Abuja
42. Sanctuary University, Abuja 43. Irish University Business School, London, working anyplace in Nigeria
44. National University of Technology, Lafia, Nasarawa State
45. College of Accountancy and Management Studies, Mowe, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway and its attach at 41, Ikorodu street, Lagos.
46. College of Education, Wenneba Ghana working anyplace in Nigeria
47. Cape Coast University, Ghana working in Nigeria
48. African University Cooperative Development (AUCD) Cotonou, Benin Republic working anyplace in Nigeria
49. Pacific Western University, Denver Colorado, Oweri contemplate focus
50. Evangel University of America and Chudick Management Academic, Lagos
51. Enugu State University of Science and Technology (Gboko grounds)
52. Vocation Light Resources Center, Jos
53. College of West Africa, Kwali Abuja, FCT 54. Beach front University, Iba Oku, Akwa Ibom State
55. Kaduna Business School, Kaduna
56. Regal University of Theology, Minna, Niger State
57. West African Union University, in a joint effort with International Professional College of Administration, Science and Technology, Nigeria working anyplace in Nigeria
58. Gospel Missionary Foundation (GMF), Theological University, 165 Isolo street, Cele transport stop, Egbe Ikotun, Lagos
The commission likewise said eight colleges are presently experiencing examination for unlawfully running degree programs. The eight colleges are:
1) National Universities of Nigeria, Keffi , Nassarawa State.
2) North Central University, Otukpo, Benue state.
3) Christ Alive Christian Seminary and University.
4) Richmond Open University, Arochukwu, Abia state.
5) West Coast University, Umuahia.
6) Saint Clements University, Iyin Ekiti, Ekiti state.
7) Volta University College, Aba, Abia state.
8) Illegal Satellite Campuses of Ambrose Alli University. “For the shirking of uncertainty, anyone who belittles or gets any declaration from any of these unlawful organizations does as such at his or her own hazard,” the production peruses.
As per the distribution, authentications acquired from these sources won’t be perceived for the reasons for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), work and further investigations.
The commission said the important law requirement offices have been educated for fundamental activity.
In the interim, the NUC Director of data and Public connection, Ibrahim Yakasai, in a phone discussion, told newsmen that the commission has not yielded in its push to close every illicit foundation in the nation According to Mr Yakasai, “we kept distributing the rundowns so the unlawful colleges don’t reemerge.
On the off chance that we quit distributing their names, they could move to other piece of the nation and begin working on the grounds that eventually, they were moving. “We have been creating the article for such huge numbers of years. We refresh it as we get data the nation over that a few establishments are working illicitly. We go there and once they know we are coming, they flee,” Mr Yakasai said. Review how the NUC affirmed that a congressperson, Foster Ogola’s Phd testament is invalid; as the establishment he went to is among the illicit colleges.
An examination uncovered that the representative, as of now speaking to Bayelsa West senatorial region, has counterfeit accreditations from an unaccredited college in Nigeria named GMF Christian college.
The National Universities Commission of Nigeria is an administration organization advancing quality advanced education in Nigeria. The NUC is saddled with the obligation of allowing endorsement for every scholastic program keep running in Nigerian colleges and conceding endorsement for the foundation of all higher instructive establishments offering degree programs.